YOU WILL NEVER FAIL IF YOU TRY YOUR HARDEST.
This is the motto for the Taylorsville High Men's & Women's Soccer Team.
As a coaching staff our goals for the Soccer Program will be to ENERGIZE, BUILD CONFIDENCE, TEACH COMMUNICATION, TEACH IMAGINATION,TEACH TRUST and UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL of every PLAYER.
To achieve these goals we must have players follow these guidelines for success:
1) At the practices be focused, and willing to learn.
2) Build up and encourage your teammates.
3) Practice how you would play. It's at practice you learn to gain confidence and build on your soccer skills.
4) TRUST what your coaches teach you, TRUST in your players abilities on and off the field.
5) Be RESPECTFUL to coaches, teammates and all those we may come in contact with.
6) Be DEDICATED to WINNING and HARD WORK.
7] If you have to work try to schedule after 4:00pm. so you can make practice for 1-1/2 hours. It is important that you only miss 1 practice per week, playing time will be reduced if more practices are missed. Try to let the Coach know your needs WE CAN WORK THESE ISSUES OUT.
FINALLY enjoy the game. Have passion and commitment to be better. Not just on the field but in all that we do. This year the coaching staff is dedicated to these policies.
If a player chooses to not want to practice hard or causes a disruption. They will be asked to leave practice that day. They can resume practice the next day if they are committed to the team. THS Soccer wants to promote a positive soccer environment.
You're playing time in games is based on how hard you try at practice and your attendance at practice. If you want to see a lot of playing time, show it in practice by how hard you are trying.
If you can't attend practice, you MUST call or text the coach to let him know why you can't be at practice. No exceptions. This will affect your playing time as well.